Your local IT Company Celebrates the Christmas Holiday together in Indianapolis, Indiana
2022 Annual Holiday Party
Published: December 20, 2022
Celebrating Another Great Year of Service!
Our team got together this weekend to celebrate the holidays as well as another amazing year at Accent Consulting! The evening began with dinner and drinks at Peterson’s near our Indianapolis IT office. Accent’s Founder & CEO, Phil Wright, gave an incredible speech about all of our achievements in 2022, which was no short list. In 2022:
- Our Founder & CEO, Phil Wright, was nominated for TechPoint’s MIRA Awards Rising Entrepreneur Award
- Accent was ranked #15 Managed Service Provider Worldwide on Channel Futures’ MSP 501
- Accent was ranked #1 Managed Service Provider in Indiana for a second time on Channel Futures’ MSP 501
- Accent was ranked in MSSP Alert’s MSSP Top 250 List, which names the top 250 Managed Security Service Providers worldwide
- Our Founder & CEO, Phil Wright, was also named one of CRN’s Next-Gen Solution Provider Leaders
All of these accomplishments were made possible by our amazing team of IT professionals, IT Support technicians, and Administrative staff! So after dinner, Phil and the leadership team took the opportunity to show some appreciation for the top performers of our Tech Tribe, some Rising Stars in the company, as well as those with multiple years of service.
Accent Tech Tribe Top Performers
Each year, we recognize three outstanding individuals within our Tech Tribe who show outstanding levels of achievement, customer service, and teamwork.
- Micah received our Service of Excellence Award for getting the most 5-star reviews in 2022.
- Next, Zech received our Team Player Award for stepping up and helping out the team throughout the year.
- Lastly, Robert was recognized for closing the most tickets this year and received the Ticket Slayer Award.
We appreciate ALL of our Tech Tribe and recognize that their hard work is what makes Accent the #1 leading IT company in Indiana. Great job Tech Tribe!
Accent Rising Star Awards
As we have grown over the last 20 years, so has our team. Gone are the days of our team only consisting of IT technicians. As such, the timing was perfect for our leadership team to institute a new set of awards to recognize outstanding performances within our company. These individuals demonstrated a high level of growth and achievement throughout the year and were recognized by the leadership team.
- First, from our Finance department, Tony was recognized for his dedication and excellent work helping our finance and administrative team.
- Next, our Marketing Coordinator, Madison, was recognized for her hard work and outstanding performance with all of Accent’s Marketing & Community Efforts.
- Finally, Jasper was recognized for stepping up and taking ownership in within our Security Operations Department.
Congratulations to all these rising stars!
YEARS OF SERVICE AWARDS
In addition to the festivities, Phil also took the opportunity this year to really highlight our team members that have been with the company through thick and thin.
Firstly, Phil took the time to highlight those who have been with the company for 1+ and 3+ years. These individuals have all been a great addition to the Accent team and we are excited to watch them grow.
Soaring Eagle Awards
Next, Phil awarded the recipients of our Soaring Eagle Award. These team members have been with the company for over 5 years and continue to make strides in their work everyday. This year, the Soaring Eagle Award was granted to Nick, Justin, and Hayden. We would like to thank them for all of their hard work and dedication!
Golden Eagle Awards
Lastly but certainly not least, Phil presented the Golden Eagle Awards, which are given to those who have been with Accent for more than 10 years (which is no small feat!). The recipients of this award, Barron and Keith, have been with us for 17 and 13 years, respectively. They have helped Accent grow basically since the beginning. We owe so much to these two, who continue to be pillars of support here at Accent.
Accent Consulting wouldn’t be what it is without all these remarkable people. We thank you for all that you do and appreciate your dedication. We couldn’t do it without you!
That's a wrap!
We wrapped up the night with a fun gift exchange and a chance to mingle. This year’s holiday party was a major success, and we’re looking forward to all the upcoming opportunities that the new year will bring in 2023!
Want to join our team? We’re hiring! Check out our Careers page for more information on how to apply!
Reach Out To Us
VPN: What It Is & Its Security BenefitsMay 10, 2023/0 Comments
Advantages of Migrating to the CloudApril 19, 2023/
How To Spot A DeepfakeApril 14, 2023/
The Benefits of Microsoft 365April 10, 2023/
What Really Happens When You Click A Phishing Link?March 10, 2023/
Schedule a Free Network Assessment
A network assessment is an in-depth analysis of your current IT infrastructure that provides you with a comprehensive understanding of your existing environment and recommends improvements such as network consolidation, simplification, or automation.Learn More