Accent Consulting Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
Published: September 22, 2022
MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named Accent Consulting to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022.
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“MSSP Alert congratulates Accent Consulting on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
• MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
• Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
• Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
• Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
• Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
• Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
• Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
About Accent Consulting
Founded in 2002, Accent Consulting has become a globally ranked leader in IT support for businesses looking to increase efficiency and scale their growth. In the last 20 years, Accent has consulted with thousands of businesses and currently services organizations across 20 states and 7 countries. We specialize in various services, including managed and co-managed IT services, cyber security, compliance, and cloud solutions. Accent is proud to maintain a 99.05% customer satisfaction rating and lead the industry on response and resolution time with average email response rates under 10 minutes and 81% of tickets resolved in under 24 hours.
In recent years, Accent has also continued to rank on the MSP 501 list, coming in at #119 in 2020, #32 in 2021, and #15 globally in 2022. We have heavily invested in the continued development of our team and services over the past year and we are incredibly proud of the improvement in our skills, offerings, and accreditation.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative. Click here to learn more.
Protecting Indiana Against Cybercrime
Reach Out To Us
The MGM Cyber Attack: Protecting Your Data from Vishing and RansomwareSeptember 25, 2023/
Securing Your Business: The Vital Role of a Zero-Trust PolicySeptember 7, 2023/
Accent Consulting Named to CRN’s 2023 Fast Growth 150 ListAugust 15, 2023/
4 Things We Learned From The Real-Life Wolf of Wall StreetAugust 8, 2023/
Schedule a Free Network Assessment
A network assessment is an in-depth analysis of your current IT infrastructure that provides you with a comprehensive understanding of your existing environment and recommends improvements such as network consolidation, simplification, or automation.Learn More