Accent Consulting Named to MSSP Alert's 2023 List of Top 250 MSSPs
Seventh annual list reveals leading MSSP, MDR and MSP security companies expect strong revenue growth in 2023 vs. 2022
Published: October 2, 2023
The Top 250 MSSPs honorees were announced in a live webcast on September 14.
Key findings include:
• MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $56.3 million in revenue for 2023, more than double the number from our 2022 report. However, the 2023 Top 250 reported 2022 revenues averaged $47 million.
• Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 37 different countries.
• Profits: 87% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2023.
• Security Operations Centers: 67% have in-house SOCs, 23% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 1% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
• Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2023 include phishing (95%), vulnerability exploits (91%) and ransomware (86%).
• Cybersecurity Solutions: Larger MSSPs were more likely to run their SOC entirely in-house (85%) while just half of our smaller segment MSPs ran their SOCs in-house and 33% took a hybrid approach (a portion in-house and a portion outsourced.)
• Key Managed Security Services Offered: Almost all of the larger MSSPs (90%) provided 24/7 security event monitoring and response for threat detection use cases on their own. While 61% of the smaller MSSPs provided these services on their own, 35% partnered with another company for these services and 4% of the smaller MSSPs did not offer them at all.
Accent Consulting was ranked among among the Top 250 MSSPs for 2023.
“MSSP Alert and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate Accent Consulting on this honor,” said Jessica C. Davis, editorial director of MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “The Top 250 MSSPs continue to outperform the overall cybersecurity services market in 2023. It’s an indication of the strength of managed security services provided by these specialists at a time when cybercrime has accelerated and threatens businesses of every size and from every industry.”
MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs list and research report are overseen by Jessica C. Davis, editorial director, MSSP Alert and ChannelE2E.
Click here to download the list and associated report.
About Accent Consulting
Accent Consulting has been the leading technology consultant headquartered in Lafayette,
Indiana since 2002. Our goal since our founding has been to provide our customers with the
best technology solution for their needs while serving them with the highest level of customer
service. We believe our customers deserve open communication and quick response times.
Recently, Accent has also been recognized on:
Over our 21 years of service, it isn’t only our IT expertise that makes us great, but how we go
beyond IT. It’s how we work to empower people, teams, and businesses everyday. Our
goal with each customer is to assist in implementing the best IT solution tailored specifically
for their individual needs. With the broad range of customers we service, in all industries and
geographically diverse locations, we are exposed to situations daily that many IT companies
or personnel never encounter.
Our team has been rated the #1 Managed Service Provider in Indiana for two years
running and our certified IT technicians are continuously upgrading their knowledge and
accreditations. With Accent Consulting, you will have a trusted IT partner that can help you plan ahead,
increase productivity, and save time!
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, the Official Cyber Security Summit, TECHEXPO Top Secret, and now LaunchTech Communications. Click here to learn more.
Reach Out To Us
Unveiling the Dark Web: A Deep Dive into Its Cybersecurity RisksOctober 17, 2023/
The MGM Cyber Attack: Protecting Your Data from Vishing and RansomwareSeptember 25, 2023/
Securing Your Business: The Vital Role of a Zero-Trust PolicySeptember 7, 2023/
Accent Consulting Named to CRN’s 2023 Fast Growth 150 ListAugust 15, 2023/
4 Things We Learned From The Real-Life Wolf of Wall StreetAugust 8, 2023/
Schedule a Free Network Assessment
A network assessment is an in-depth analysis of your current IT infrastructure that provides you with a comprehensive understanding of your existing environment and recommends improvements such as network consolidation, simplification, or automation.Learn More